NRCME Study Guide & Medical Examiner Review (digital copy)
This is a digital copy that is delivered by default in PDF format. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free to use if you need it. If you wish to get your digital copy in another format, you may reach out to us and we will send you whatever you need to access (Word Doc or similar).
The NRCME Study Guide & Medical Examiner Review to be downloaded:
Organized into separate categories:
- The Healthy Driver Physical and Certification
- Regulations to remember
- Certification Periods
- Waiting Periods
- Required Medical Clearance
- Required and Recommended Testing
- Counseling Requirements
- Waivers, Exemptions and SPE
- Disqualifying Conditions (Temporary and Permanent)
- Disqualifying Medications and Medications of Concern
- Also Includes:
- Truck driver job description outlining their requirements and responsibilities and Hours of Service requirements.
- An “information recall” section to help you remember key information necessary to pass your exam or to help remember common exam findings and their guidelines. Includes answers and reasoning.
- Practice Scenarios to help sharpen your recall and skills.
- One complete 120 question practice test allowing you to take an actual exam in written form and test your knowledge (also available to you online should you choose to take it that way). Includes answers and reasoning.